[Year 12 IPM] Dot plotting software

Mark Scott msc at staff.luther.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 26 11:35:17 EST 2006

Good to see all that Criterion based assessment nonsense thrown out the
window.

Grade them, percentage them and rank them.

Brendan Nelson would be proud, even though he is no longer in charge of
Education (they gave him Defense to play with and isn't that just a
little scary)

Mark Scott

Luther College

PS Bill, don't take this personally, I'm just having a whinge.