[Year 12 IPM] HTML tutorials

Caterina Garwoli cgar4 at student.monash.edu
Wed Jul 19 14:53:36 EST 2006

Don't know if I am helpful here, but as a student IT teacher and not knowing HTML myself, I have found the following website useful www.htmlgoodies.com/primers for both HTML and javascript.  The HMTL primer has a 7 days basic lesson plan that enables you to create a basic web site with text and images. Anything more complicated to code  such as a push button to collect data and display a file, I assume you use javascript.

Do you know of any useful dreamweaver websites?  I suppose I could download the trail software and play around with it.

Caterina