[Year 12 IPM] gamemaker

Travers, Graham J travers.graham.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jul 19 10:07:39 EST 2006

All the suff you need to get started is on Mark Overmar's site

http://www.gamemaker.nl/index.html

I used it last semester with a year 9/10 group and the kids loved it.

It was the first time in 25 years of teaching IT that I was behind a
number of the kids.

Supposedly if you register there's more stuff available.

I started with the Chase the Clown task which is fully explained and
then worked thro' the Maze games and Shooter games.

The instructions for these are not fully explained and you need to
download the various stages to see how to complete the tasks.

Tony Forster (?) is the expert. Go to the VITTA site for a copy of a
session he ran at the conf last year.

Graham Travers

Oberon High School