[Year 12 IPM] 2007 Course Booklets - UnitSummaries/Outlines

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jul 10 09:48:33 EST 2006

Hi Frank,

 Mark Kelly sent through the digital versions of course summaries a while back. See www.edulists.com.au
 for the links of the new subjects.

Regards

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> Frank.Colasurdo at wesleycollege.net 07/06/06 12:40pm >>>
Does anyone have a digital version of all the areas of study for the new IT courses?

Frank Colasurdo
Daily Organiser

Phone: 81026120

Email Address:  frank.colasurdo at wesleycollege.net

Wesley College
577 St. Kilda Rd
Melbourne, 3004

>>> rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au 6/07/2006 8:13:57 am >>>
I¹ve just put together something for our school¹s subject selection handbook
for next year. It has IT, IPM and Systems Engineering. Can¹t help with IS
though. See attached. It¹s unformatted but do with it as you wish.

--
Robert Minato
Technology Leader

On 5/7/06 5:06 PM, "Missen, Stephen J" <Missen.Stephen.J at edumail.vic.gov.au>
wrote:

> Hi all (apologies for any cross posts)
>
> Have just been asked to prepare a one page summary for each unit of IT for
> inclusion in course booklets to be distributed to students and parents to aid
> course selections for next year at Years 11 & 12. I have not been teaching
> IPM, IS or 11IT for the past 18 months and will not be teaching it next year.
> Is there anyone out there who has done some work towards this end, and who
> would be willing to allow me to use their work as a basis for developing these
> one page summaries/outlines for course booklets at our school. I am happy to
> post back to you what I come up with. Any help would be appreciated here. If
> you prefer to, send direct to missen.stephen.j at edumail.vic.gov.au. At this
> stage, I am looking at working from scratch using the reaccredited Study
> Designs (2007-2010).
>
> Cheers
>
> Steve MISSEN
> ICT Manager
> Croydon Secondary College
> Croydon Road
> CROYDON  VIC  AUSTRALIA 3136
> Phone (03) 9725 8277
> Fax (03) 9723 6375
> Mobile 0412 712 097
>
> Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in
> error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
> attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage
> or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not,
> resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
> liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
> representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and
> not necessarily those of the Department of Education
> Training._______________________________________________
>  http://www.edulists.com.au  <http://www.edulists.com.au>  - FAQ, resources,
> subscribe, unsubscribe
> IPM Mailing List kindly supported by
>  http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au  <http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au>  - Victorian
> Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
>  http://www.vitta.org.au   <http://www.vitta.org.au>  - VITTA Victorian

Wesley College Melbourne is a world class coeducational independent school
developing the whole person through timeless principles of learning:
- to know
- to do
- to live with
- to be
with innovation and wisdom

Success has a purple lining

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please email a reply to Wesley
College and destroy the original message.