[Year 12 IPM] HDD usage by teachers

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
Fri Jul 7 08:34:20 EST 2006

500mb with the offer of burning a CD for them each year (or whenever) so
that they still have ready access to previous work

--
Free and Open education for all

Peter Ruwoldt
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://www.watiwara.com/