[Year 12 IPM] Gantt chart software

Geraldine McKenna gmckenna at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 5 23:04:16 EST 2006

Am I right in saying though that you can only enter full days for each task
and no costs for resources? For SAC kids usually divide tasks into 4X20
minute blocks and it seems to me that this software will not enable us to do
this so may have to stick to pen and paper. I tried to do Mark;s Project
Management task using Gantt Project the other night and found these
problems.
Geraldine McKenna
Avila College
Mt Waverley