[Year 12 IPM] Hover buttons in Frontpage

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 28 15:19:35 EST 2006

Hi Laurie - could you please start a thread about the web page editors
you like to use and why?
I am sure that many of us would appreciate hearing from the various
experts and experiences of those of us less experienced in the
vagarities of website creation. U3O2 is staring many of us in the face,
so all help will be most useful!
Ciao, Keith