[Year 12 IPM] Hover buttons in Frontpage

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 28 15:16:26 EST 2006

As a general rule, when using all forms of webpage authoring, I like to
have a number of different browsers running, and look at the developing
webpages in them. this helps me spot irregulatities etc, and reflects
more accurately what eventual users will be seeing.
Anne, what do your hover buttons do when the page is saved and opened in
a browser?
Ciao, Keith