[Year 12 IPM] Re: apologies for out of office reply

Graham gales.graham.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 28 10:43:54 EST 2006

No worries ... mistakes happen ....

No problems at my end anyway ... once I realised that they were
multiple copies of the same message I just deleted all of them  ...

On 28/02/2006, at 10:23 AM, Pauline Middelveld wrote:

> Dear All,
> Please accept my apologies for the deluge of multiple out of office
> replies
> that have just come thru on the list from me.
>
> I have been away on leave and have discovered that my out of office
> reply
> did not work until I have just logged back into  my computer today
> - my
> first day back, when I downloaded all my messages in my inbox
>
> I am sorry that this has occurred. It won't happen again.

Graham Gales
Bright P-12 College
IPM, Science and Maths Teacher
Timetabler/ Daily Organiser
Gifted & Talented Co-ordinator
Heir apparent to the Chief Cook and BottleWasher
Understudy to the general Dogsbody