[Year 12 IPM] OT : LAN gaming

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 10:35:49 EST 2006

Yes there is are LAN gaming options beyond CS that are free to download,
can run off a LAN, less violent and equally popular with the middle
school lads encouraging teamwork etc. We run a club with full parent
permission and support once a week, after school hours. Interested
teachers are welcome to contact me directly as I would rather talk about
this off-list.

Regards Roland