[Year 12 IPM] performance centre

Paul Drew drew.paul.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Feb 24 08:28:55 EST 2006

Greetings All,

We have received a $1 million grant from to state government to develop a
"state of the art" performance space. We are looking for advice/contacts as
to the sort of things we should be including into the design. (lighting,
sound, projection etc.)

The building will basically be a shell with no permanent stage. We are
considering using portable blocks to erect stage and seating as required.

We would kindly accept any offers to visit schools to see your facilities.

Regards

Paul Drew
I.T. Co-ordinator
Ashwood Secondary College
Phone: (03) 9807-1333  Fax: (03) 9888-1441