[Year 12 IPM] Audacity

Nick Axaris na at willihigh.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 22 09:42:40 EST 2006

It's all very well to offer alternatives but the core issue here is the
technician and his reluctance to do as requested.
The technician has absolutely NO RIGHT to interfere in curriculum
outcomes or decision making because they are ill informed and too lazy
to do as requested.
What has the original poster done about the recalcitrant technician?