[Year 12 IPM] Audacity

claire bloom rcmhome at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 21 11:59:21 EST 2006

Sound Forge (Sony) is very similar to audacity, around $85?/licence if
you buy a quantity.
A year or so ago,  I purchased a Sony bundle - video editing with Vegas
Studio, (Keith has some excellent resources/tutorials) Music composition
with Acid Studio and Sound Forge.
 From memory it was around $180/licence - not cheap but 3 excellent
products, especially if you're really getting into multimedia.
You can do many sound editing tasks directly in Vegas or Acid, if you
bought those products on their own.
Claire Bloom
Warrandyte High