[Year 12 IPM] Audacity

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Tue Feb 21 09:19:11 EST 2006

Audacity is used professionally at Melbourne radio stations such as
FOXfm. It is industry standard software.  Don't give up on this one.

Audacity is not shareware. It is Open Source software.

Apple recommend it.
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/audio/audacity.html

I'll 'sell' you a site-licence to use Audacity,
and arrange software support if that's what you need.

Here's a list of audio editors. But I don't know if
any of this is actually commercial proprietary software.
http://www.sonicspot.com/sampleeditors.html

Good luck Sylvia

Donna.

--