[Year 12 IPM] Open Office.org and boring Slide Presentations

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 17 22:33:15 EST 2006

Thank you Robert - an excellent summary.
I would like to recommend that this year's VITTA Conference Organizers
make this available as recommended reading for all presenters.
I for one would find it most helpful.
To assist this process I have taken the liberty, with due reference, of
re-creating it in a word document (attached).
Ciao, Keith