[Year 12 IPM] 2005 results

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 17 12:42:58 EST 2006

My kids did consistently well... the single exception was Multichoice Q7
where they were 7% below the state average.  I don't know what made more
of them pick a wrong answer just for THAT question... mass hysteria, I
guess.

My 2006 class is a sheltered workshop (13 out of the 24 are on
effort/attendance/commitment contracts), so this year will be - um -
interesting.

It was reassuring to see famous multichoice Q5's "correct answer" listed
as A, B, C, D  :-)

Oddly, the correct answer to Q9 is listed as "C X Y Z".  I guess some
students got an upsized exam with 26 options instead of the usual 4.

Mark Scott wrote:
> and how did you go?
>
> Mark Scott
>
> PS I had a sheltered workshop for a class last year so results were
> ordinary

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 95780844
School Fax +613 95789253

IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.