[Year 12 IPM] some Flash website stuff

Travers, Graham J travers.graham.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 14 13:57:12 EST 2006

I thought there may be some out there thinking about doing a Flash website.
I'm using Mike Fitzpatrick's Host Farms resources in my year 11 IT class. Mike's full package is available from the VITTA Resources site.

As a lead-up I found some stuff on using invisible buttons in Flash.
I've uploaded some worksheets to

http://grahamtravers.com/VCEIT/component/option,com_weblinks/catid,16/Itemid,23/

if anyone's interested.

I'll try to get some more preliminary Flash stuff up over the next week.
Not that I've used digital portfolios, but a Flash web site would seem to be a good medium to use, in that sound and video files run seemlessly.
I've used Audacity to edit sound tracks for kids that they place in their Flash animations

Graham Travers
Oberon High School