[Year 12 IPM] Free CDs - OpenOffice Install and Ubuntu LiveCD

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Feb 10 13:06:34 EST 2006

Ok - I was just digging around in my draw
and I have 3 express post envelopes.

So, the first 3 people to email me their postal details will get an
OpenOffice.org 2.0.1 install CD and a Ubuntu Install and LiveCD pack.

Tell me
 a. your name
 b. your operating system and i386, 64bit or PPC
 c. your postal address

Unfortunately, the Ubuntu disks have an older version of OpenOffice on
them - but you can still use the LiveCD to just have a play without the
need to install it.

I have _heaps_ of Ubuntu CD packs for anyone who wants one.
I just don't have heaps of express post envelopes. :)

- Donna.

On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 18:16 +1100, Roland Gesthuizen wrote:
> Cool .. freebies. Send me one Donna  :-D
>
> Sure Nick, I'll toss up some PDF's of these files as others might be
> interested too.
>
> Regards Roland
>
> Donna Benjamin wrote:
> > To open an .odp (OpenDocument presentation)
> > Download and install OpenOffice.org
> >  http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.1/
> >
> > Roland - for those who don't wish to be able to edit the document -
> > perhaps you could also make a .pdf available?
> >
> > But I would recommend giving OpenOffice a go. If the download is a
> > problem, we could see about making some install CDs available to anyone
> > who wants one.
> >
> > After all, it's free! :)
> >
> > cheers
> > Donna.
> >
> > On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 10:17 +1100, murch at tpg.com.au wrote:
> >
> >> Dear Roland
> >> I tried to save and open this file but our system does not recognize .odp files.  Could you please tell
> >> me what I need to do to open this file.
> >> Thanks and thanks for sharing this work
> >> Anne Mirtschin
> >> Hawkesdale p12 College

donna benjamin - executive director
http://www.creativecontingencies.com/
ph +61 3 9326 9985 | mob +61 418 310 414
research - facilitation - web development