[Year 12 IPM] U3OC1 SAC

David Howard DHoward at padua.melb.catholic.edu.au
Fri Feb 10 08:29:59 EST 2006

Morning everyone,

Have people finalized their first Sac, and if so, would you be able to
share it with us. I am in the process of looking at past SAC's on the
edulists site and writing my first SAC ever. If there are new one's out
there I would love to see them.

Thanks.

David Howard
Padua College
Mornington

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take action in reliance upon it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone Reception at Padua College on (03) 5976 0100.