[Year 12 IPM] colour printers

Mike Brookes mikeb at labyrinth.net.au
Tue Feb 7 19:10:44 EST 2006

G'Day Folks
The Epson 1290 and 2100 will both handle continuous roll paper and the
standard supplied drivers will cope with single prints up to 3.2 metres
long. Epson sells paper in 21cm or 33cm wide x 10m long rolls.
Producing prints this size is an acute hazard to cartridge life so I
would suggest a continuous ink system for the printer.

Mike Brookes
Chief cook and bottle washer Copperfield College
(+ sometime happy snapper)