[Year 12 IPM] Managing stored data

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Mon Feb 6 12:11:10 EST 2006

To open an .odp (OpenDocument presentation)
Download and install OpenOffice.org
 http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.1/

Roland - for those who don't wish to be able to edit the document -
perhaps you could also make a .pdf available?

But I would recommend giving OpenOffice a go. If the download is a
problem, we could see about making some install CDs available to anyone
who wants one.

After all, it's free! :)

cheers
Donna.

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 10:17 +1100, murch at tpg.com.au wrote:
> Dear Roland
> I tried to save and open this file but our system does not recognize .odp files.  Could you please tell
> me what I need to do to open this file.
> Thanks and thanks for sharing this work
> Anne Mirtschin
> Hawkesdale p12 College

donna benjamin - executive director
http://www.creativecontingencies.com/
ph +61 3 9326 9985 | mob +61 418 310 414
research - facilitation - web development