[Year 12 IPM] Job Vacancy

Danuta Baran-Tait barantait.danuta.- at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 1 12:24:28 EST 2006

Hi All,

We currently have a vacancy at the Distance Education Centre Victoria (DECV) for an IT teacher experienced in IPM and maybe IS - please see the copy from Recruitment Online below -

DECV is a Victorian State Govt. School P-12 and as there are no students on site except for seminars or visits, course writing plays a very big part in our teaching as well as contact skills through phone and web. All courses are online, on CD and students send work in through email.

If you need more information please contact me using details in footer.

      Job Title:

     Classroom Teacher

     Posting Title:

           Subject/Duty:
           Information Technology
           Level:
           Sec 7-12

           Start Date:

           End Date:

           22/02/2006
           16/06/2006

           EFT:

           Employment Mode:
           52/52

           1.000000

           Reference:

           523206

           Contact Name:

           Hill,Wayne

           Phone:

           8480-0000

           School Website:

           www.distance.vic.edu.au

           Key Selection Criteria

           ? Demonstrated ability to improve student learning outcomes in a distance education environment or demonstrated ability to improve student learning outcomes that could be transferable to a distance education environment

            ? Demonstrated level of competencies in Information and Communication Technologies relevant to teaching and learning in an online learning environment

            ? Demonstrated ability to produce and deliver curricula and courses of study across year levels and within relevant learning areas

            ? Demonstrated individual commitment to student welfare and pastoral care and a demonstrated commitment to achieving school goals in pastoral care

            ? Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively as a team member

Cheers,

Danuta Baran-Tait
Learning Programs Leading Teacher
Email: dbarantait at distance.vic.edu.au
Phone: (03) 8480 0231      Fax: (03) 9416 8371