[Year 12 IPM] Proxy avoiding web sites and individual useraccounts

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:14:14 EST 2006

We heavily subsidize our printing and Internet costs.. I think from memory
the school pays for about half or two thirds. We do have a 'cap' on usage
that can be increased upon request and a firm brake on the student usage
speed to share the bandwidth about.

Perhaps by analogy ... each day at our school breakfast club, students can
buy a heavily discounted cup of hot noodles. Any cheaper and they start
having food fights. (it's an ugly sight with 3 min noodles everywhere) "Yes
Oliver, you can have some more. No you don't need a bigger bowel, just ask
for more when you need it."

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au