[Year 12 IPM] MS Windows 1.0.3

Lawson, James LawsonJ at trinity.vic.edu.au
Sat Dec 16 10:48:15 EST 2006

Hi Roland,

I downloaded it a little while back from an Abandonware site.  You might
be able to get it to run under DOSBox, but I think it needs to use an
older DOS environment.  SETVER command in DOS might do the trick.  I
have installed WFW 3.11 this way, plus a variety of DOS apps, including
good old WordPerfect 5.1.  Also done 3.11 under VirtualPC.  Only
drawback here is that you need all the drivers, whereas in DOSBox it
emulates and maps to the Windows drivers (using the DB Frontend).

James