[Year 12 IPM] Contributors invited to attach photo to assistinputting faces to names.

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Tue Dec 12 11:03:46 EST 2006

Hi Russell,

I refer to the email from Keith R re Outlook and its winmail.dat file. I use
Outlook Express and I did not even have your email tagged as having an
attachment. Same with the one from Mark Scott.

Seems from what Keith said, and the info on
http://www.gpc.edu/~jbenson/resource/winmail.htm that the solution is for
all those using Outlook to set their default email setting for mail sent to
the lists as plain text only.

Would not want to miss out on seeing your pics! Or other useful information.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood