[Year 12 IPM] AV software recommendations??

Maree Duivenvoorden MareeD at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Sun Dec 10 15:31:17 EST 2006

At Toorak College we use Clickview and it is great.  Many of the videos come with teacher support notes and student activities to be completed during the video.  You can also digitise your own collection of videos of oral presentations etc. that you have filmed.  A great feature is the ability to download a video to your own computer from the server and take it home to prepare work. (hmmmm  the ways we can extend our working days is becoming quite creative).

Maree Duivenvoorden
Toorak College