[Year 12 IPM] Record for number of messages broken !!!

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 4 11:38:46 EST 2006

Well if it's a 'virtual' prize it can be a Porsche!!!

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson