[Year 12 IPM] trolley for laptops query

Roger Peedle rpeedle at primus.com.au
Fri Dec 1 13:48:12 EST 2006

Hi

We purchased laptops, about 12 months ago from Optima and also a
trolley. Laptops have been excellent, (and have siince purchased more),
and trolley was pretty good. You can get trolleys for around $1000-1200
(that's what we purchased via Optima), that are fine but lack some of
the functionallity of more expensice trolleys. The trolley itself is
well made has an area athe top to keep the power supplies and is
lockable, the wheels are goos and it moves about easily. Main issue is
to lock it you have a removable bar that runs down the front and when it
is unlocked all the laptops can be taken out. In hind sight and better
for our usage patterm would be the ability to have more flexibility in
the locking device. A better option which is not much more expensive is
a hindged door on the front that can be easily opened and shut after one
of more laptoips have been taken out. (our bar tends to be left off for
the day due to the nuisance factor of putting it back on each time.

Roger Peedle   Corio Bay Senior College