[Year 12 IPM] Student Computer Monitoring Software

Fusinato, Margaret M fusinato.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 29 12:39:41 EST 2006

Have you had a look at NetSupport - it is now on the rolling fund.

http://www.sofweb.vic.edu.au/ict/software/S4E/netsupportschool.htm

It does all that you are asking for.

Margaret Fusinato

Project Officer, Gippsland Regional Office, DE&T
PO Box 381, Moe, Vic, 3825
PH:   51270400
FAX: 51261933
Email: fusinato.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Every school an excellent school.

Every student receives an education of real value.