[Year 12 IPM] IPM Revision

Walsh, John P walsh.john.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Aug 29 11:43:46 EST 2006

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback. I just received an email from
one teacher suggesting that the second lot of flashes I "accidentally"
sent out to the distribution list didn't work...was this the case for
you??

John Walsh
Teaching and Learning Coordinator Years 9 and 10
Maryborough Education Centre

We are students of words; we are shut up in schools, and colleges, and
recitation rooms, for ten or fifteen years, and come out at last with a
bag of wind, a memory of words, and do not know a thing.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Teaching and Learning Coordinator Years 9 and 10
Maryborough Education Centre

Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If
you're alive it isn't. ~ Richard Bach (Illusions)