[Year 12 IPM] Thomson / Nelson ITA Text 2007 (Potts)

Gaylard, Frank F gaylard.frank.f at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Aug 25 19:54:32 EST 2006

At the risk of being subversive, I find the Graham IPM book more suitable for our students. One chapter per outcome, straightforward and clear to follow, although I haven't seen any updates for next year. I assume they're coming.
Choose the book relevant to students' needs and in our less than highly academic demographic, it does the job (nothing against the other texts).

Frank Gaylard
Thomastown SC