[Year 12 IPM] Thomson / Nelson ITA Text 2007 (Potts)

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 25 08:37:48 EST 2006

I've used Potts and IT at work. My students definitely find the Potts
easier going and unlike IT at work it follows the Study Guide structure
which makes it much simpler for a teacher new to the course to work
with. IT at work is a good teacher resource because it explores some areas
in greater detail than Potts.

Laurie

SAMANTHA MITCHELL wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have received page proofs of the Thomson / Nelson published ITA text
> for next year (edited by Colin Potts). Has anyone else looked at the
> page proofs? I'm not using the current Potts - I was wondering whether
> anyone had an opinion to share :) I'm getting a little nervous about
> book listing for the next few years without seeing any other texts.
> Cheers,
>
> Samantha Mitchell
> ICT Manager
> Mildura Senior College