[Year 12 IPM] co-ax cable transfer rates

Joel Walton ixoye1973 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 15 12:03:53 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

You have posed a good question.

I looked at the comment in the exam on the practice
exam site.

We live in a changing world and with the advances that
are made limits are changing.

Taking that into account what will the examiners
accept as the correct answer?

The current answer or the answer that is in the text
book which is possibly out of date as well as version
specific.

For the marking of questions like this which do you
take and are all teachers upto date with the new
advances? (I know I cant keep up with all advances)

So sorry for not answering your question but possing a
question from a teacher that is still relatively new
to the game.

Cheers,

Joel.
Shep High