[Year 12 IPM] OT- Teacher Trainee

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 14 13:58:21 EST 2006

Never heard of a teacher trainee. Student teachers yes.

Ms Robyn Dunn
ICT Co-Ordinator
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194
Please consider carefully before printing this email.

>>> Gordon Claney<cla at brentwood.vic.edu.au> 14/08/2006 11:21:16 am >>>
I have been contacted by an IT professional who is interested in employment
as a Teacher Trainee while he completes his teaching qualification. He would
work 0.8 while completing his studies. He would like to contact schools that
might be interested in such a person for 2007. He has completed an
Information Technology degree at Swinburne and 4 years of work in the IT
industry.

Please contact me directly, if you know that your school may be interested
in such a person.

Gordon Claney

cla at brentwood.vic.edu.au

Information Systems Manager