[Year 12 IPM] school HDD capacity

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 9 10:47:12 EST 2006

Video is fine as long as you use something like Handbrake to compress using
the nice quicktime ipod settings.  Whole 2 hr movies only take about
500Mb...
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx:
9555 8617

I don't suffer from stress.  I'm a carrier.
Dilbert Cartoon by Scott Adams