[Year 12 IPM] Free project management software + animated screen captures

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 26 09:53:36 EST 2006

I guess most Moodlers are also on this list. At our dinner the other
night I gave the wrong name for the Project Management software. While
ProjectPV seems quite adequate, I have been impressed by GanttProject
(from http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net/) and am using it in the
management of my own projects.

I have been chasing down and trying out software to create mini-videos
of screen grabs (i.e. show students how to lassoo, cut and paste in a
graphics editor). CamStudio
(http://www.course.ws/software/camstudio.htm) seems most friendly - it
saves the outpu as .avi or .swf, although its .swf output is a bit
clunky. Now, how do I convert .avi to .mp3 for free?

Laurie
--
Laurie Savage