[Year 12 IPM] Schools with wireless networks

Phil Feain feainpa at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:43:11 EST 2006

Hi all

At St. Kevin's we are planning using notebook computers (as class sets) with
a wireless network for students. I was just wondering about visiting some
schools that have commenced using notebooks with wireless networks over the
last year or two. In particular I am interested in the storage of the
notebooks, security, issues involving students, etc.

Are there any schools who would be keen for a visit from a few of us here?

Cheers

Phil Feain
St. Kevin's College
Moonga Rd