[Year 12 IPM] Genuine dual-boot systems

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 9 07:41:15 EST 2006

Great News !  If these macs are availabe I the next Notebook Round for Government Teachers, we can expect "virtually" everyone to go
for them !!!

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

Nobody believes the official spokesman... but everybody trusts an unidentified source.  Ron Nesen