[Year 12 IPM] RE: Electronic Markbook

pco pco at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 3 09:21:27 EST 2006

I have been using the (Australasian Teachers Chronicle) Electronic Teacher’s
Chronicle for the last 3 years and am VERY happy with it.  Not only does it
do everything I need (Lesson plan, curriculum overviews, roll (with
pictures), marks, assessment and so on), whenever I’ve had a problem or
suggestion they have got onto it immediately.  The cost was (if I remember)
$50.00 for the first year and $29.00 renewal (I’m not sure because it is now
paid for by my school).

Also, in second semester they usually make it available (for that semester)
free of charge so that you can “try before you buy”.  How’s that for faith
in your product (Micro$oft take note)?  Have a look – www.atc.com.au and
click on ETC.  There is also a downloadable demo available from there for a
look-see now if you choose.

PLEASE NOTE:  I have no affiliation to ATC other than using their product.
I personally recommend it.

Peter Collingwood
St.Peter's College
Cranbourne-Frankston Road
Cranbourne, Vic 3977
pco at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Phone (03)59966733
Fax (03) 59968277
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
please contact us and delete all copies. St Peter's College does not
represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
or other defects. The attached files  are provided, and may only be used, on
the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
cosequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability
of St. Peters College is limited in any event either to the resupply of the
attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or options expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St. Peter's College.