[Year 12 IPM] Yousendit.com

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 27 08:42:27 EST 2005

http://yousendit.com

Lets you send really large files to someone - free, as far as I can tell.

(Quoting the site)

"1. Choose who you want to send a file to. It can be anyone with an
email address. You can specify multiple email addresses separated by commas.

2. Select a file to send. You can send photos, audio, documents or
anything else. Your file will be stored by YouSendIt without ever
filling up your recipient's mailbox.

3. Click on the Send button. YouSendIt will automatically email your
recipient a link to your file stored on our server. Your file will be
deleted after 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first.

No passwords to share, no software to install, no accounts to create,
and no full mailboxes."

Might be useful in a pinch, eh?

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
webmaster:   http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au