[Year 12 IPM] MozOO.org

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
Tue Sep 27 08:37:30 EST 2005

No problems.

The other thing that i do is to put the latest version onto a CD in the
resource centre.  I publicise this via the school
newsletters/bulletins/etc.  This enables people that would like to
upgrade their home 'puta' to do so.

I can circulate/make available the CD label that I use if interested.
It uses the OpenCD logos etc (Creative Commons license) and I put on my
school logo.  The file is in Open Office draw format.

Peter

--
If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee -- that will do them in.

Peter Ruwoldt
ICT Coordinator
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://waraku.blogspot.com/