[Year 12 IPM] Teaching Position

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 6 10:56:58 EST 2005

Hi Rick,

My name is Roland Gesthuizen and I am the IT manager at Westall
Secondary College, just around the corner. I keep thinking over the past
few years that we should visit and chat about our different schools and
the things that we do. Shall we make a date after school one day?

Regards Roland

Rick Lumsden wrote:

>Yes I am interested in the position next year.
>
>I am currently the VASS and timetable and reports administrator at
>Springvale Secondary College.  I am the It coordinator here also.
>I am considering going 54/11 next year and am considering a change if things
>don't work out for me here.
>
>Yours,
>
>Rick Lumsden

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au