[Year 12 IPM] Units 1 and 2 Potts Timeline

Trent Bolte tbolte at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 12:47:38 EST 2005

Has anyone out there got a timeline for the Year 11 Potts text?  I see Keith
has his IPM one out and about. (Thanks once again Keith)  They will need to
be tweaked a bit because of the first term being only 5 weeks but if someone
has one for 2004 that would be a great help.
Cheers
Trent Bolte
Mercy College Coburg