[Year 12 IPM] FW: some help needed re IT enrolments

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 11:13:34 EST 2005

With only a couple of year 11 and 12's doing IPM, next year I will be
running an odd year 12/11 and another 11/10 class. Seems like a lot of
us are going to be running VCE composite classes in 2006 and I would
welcome any teaching strategies.

Hmm, this could be a good topic for a VITTA workshop if there is
sufficient interest and somebody familiar with this arrangement holds up
their hand. ;-)

Regards Roland