[Year 12 IPM] Re: Booking software -- does it integrate ??

Mark Scott msc at staff.luther.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 29 19:27:45 EST 2005

In a word: Nonsense

I am Timetabler/Daily Organiser at Luther College and.have sucessfully built a fairly complex timetable using MAZE (the private school version of CASES21).

And we have a number of part-timers (who do get whole days) and a varying number of periods for our subjects. We also use MAZE as our enterprise database.

Mark Scott
Luther College

PS That's gotta be worth some sort of kickback. : )