[Year 12 IPM] Electronic booking systems

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 29 08:15:51 EST 2005

I have a feeling that Ultranet (DET's trial version of Glen Waverley's
intranet) will have inbuilt booking facilities.

Maggie Iaquinto wrote:
> We use Book It for computer labs, library room, laptops, meeting rooms
> and theatrette.
>
> Maggie

> hello friendly ICT teachers
>
> pls excuse cross-posts
>
> I am investgating electronic booking software and was wondering what
> other schools were using?
>
> I am thinking of installing the open source MRBS - has anyone else used
> this?
>
> thx, andrew grimshaw

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com