[Year 12 IPM] Off topic question

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 25 15:28:39 EST 2005

I always choose tier 1 (HP, IBM) for servers, but I usually want
customised workstations (e.g. gigabit NIC, secure case) and Paragon does
nice custom jobs for us.

Mark Scott wrote:
> A reply from the Computer Manager here:
>

> “I would suggest sticking to a tier one brand such as HP.
>
>  Acer also have a fantastic desktop pricing for the Educational Market.”**
>
> * *
>
> Mark Scott
>
> Luther College
>
> * *
>
> * *

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com