[Year 12 IPM] Re: Off topic question - Dell

Alex Hopkins a.hopkins at bcc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 25 12:48:43 EST 2005

Here at Bayside Christian College we purchase laptops through Dell, and will continue to do so.  My techie agrees that their customer service is very good.  We have had other arrangements for our desktop machines, but in looking to the future Dell loses no points on the basis of those dealings that we have had with them.

Alex Hopkins
Computing teacher / IT Manager
Bayside Christian College
Frankston