[Year 12 IPM] Broadband comparisons...

Walsh, John P walsh.john.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 24 11:01:17 EST 2005

Yes...but what a perfect activity of work for VCE..."Research and report
on ISP deals with these constraints (price per month, speed, contract
term) and report back with a proposal for the best deal. Include
advantages and disadvantages of each provider (support, hardware
provision etc.)" Best deal presented to class wins a mars bar ....and
can sign me up for the deal...saves me working out what would be best
for home.

Ummm...I could see a unit of work out of this...

John Walsh
ICT Coordinator Maryborough Education Centre
TSSP Coordinator Maryborough Cluster