[Year 12 IPM] OT - How big is your internet bill?

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 23 12:18:13 EST 2005

Main control is papercut software which keeps costs in front of students.
Second control is block of sites, file types and file sizes that cause blowouts e.g. mp3, mov, mpeg

Will continually refine and look for better ways to prioritise (e.g. would love to ......large files/ pages get low priority etc,
one student only gets max fraction of avaialble bandwidth)
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

That is not hard to be shown, he said for that much one can see in children, that they are from their very birth chock-full of rage
and high spirit, but as for reason, some of them, to my thinking, never participate in it, and the majority are quite late. - Plato,
Republic, Bk. 4, 441a-441b